Thursday, November 13, 2008

My first blog.....13 Nov 08

Hi everyone. I'm updating my site and thought a play-by-play might be interesting. I've been DJ'ing for about 17 years off and on as I couldn't decide what I really wanted to do when I grew up. Now I know....so I re-purchased some brand spanking new sound and lighting equipment last spring, and voila! Here I am...ready to rock your world and make your party the talk of the town. Hiring a licensed DJ for any event makes sense when it comes to value for money. It allows you to forget about the entertainment while you and your guests can focus on having a great time, toe tapping and twistin' the night away.

It was a very busy summer performing for weddings from Victoria to Gold River to Youbou. I even managed to get nine holes in before the show in Gold River. A great time with some great people. I enjoy the variety that comes with meeting and performing for different crowds in different places. Hotels are great but nothing beats a backyard reception for memory making. I am in the process of semi-retiring from the Navy and am looking forward to meeting lots of great people while doing something I love.

PS: I'm also a Toronto Maple Leaf fan but don't hold that against me. At least it shows that I'm consistent!

No comments: