Monday, November 15, 2010

EXHAUSTED.....AND LOVING IT!

New job is fast, strenuous, tiring, all-encompassing and a great classroom to learn all kinds of new stuff. Coming from a guy who thinks he knows everything, that's an achievement!!!

Do ya like my new picture? Reflects the way I probably looked this morning standing in the middle of the lot with vehicles, trailers and air hoses flying all around me. Discombobulated! I'm a beancounter for gods sake!

Getting better as I become more familiar with the equipment, staff and whereabouts of everything. I think Karen and I are going to love it there.

Leafs are still not winning BUT, they did look semi-competitive for at least 1/3rd of the game against the 'Nucks. That's a whole lot better than the Florida debacle.

'Til next time when I have more energy to rant about other things.

No comments: