Thursday, November 4, 2010

A NEW ERA FOR BIG EYE ENTERTAINMENT

What is this 'new era'? Well, one thing is I've decided I will update my blog, for real this time! I've had some time to think about things since having inguinal hernia surgery on Monday. I needed to have it over with prior to a busy Christmas disc jockey season. Somebody has to lift those monstrous JBLs! What's happened since my last post? Hmmmmm......

1. Graduated from Royal Roads University with a Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management degree. This was an insane undergrad programme where years 3 and 4 are jammed into 44 weeks, split into four quarters with only one week of stress relief (break) between. OMG, I consider this a huge accomplishment!

2. It was a huge accomplishment mainly because there were so many other things going on in my life, most of which I initiated. My personal life has changed dramatically and my happiness is reflected in my smile:)

3. I managed to complete the program despite a busy wedding season performing all over Vancouver Island....from Comox to Esquimalt and all points in between!

4. After watching Julia Julie recently, I've decided to cook every recipe in the Joy of Cooking! Just kidding:).....or am I?

5. Big Eye will expand his repertoire to include Karaoke hosting, and rebrand the company as Music Man Entertainment as of January 1, 2011.

OK, now that we've caught up, look for me to update this thing at least weekly and hopefully get a few followers. Ciao.

No comments: